LED luminaire ZENITH 900 W
- Brand: Ekvalt
- Product Code: LE-UWO-35-900-1378-67С
- Availability: In Stock
ZENITH series luminaire is a powerful LED lamp of new generation .
It has the thinnest case in the class of professional lighting, which thickness is only 7 mm. The innovative technology of heat dissipation called FINFREE was used while developing this series: radiators made of specially selected composition of heat-conducting materials are installed in these luminaires.
Applying FINFREE technology has raised the efficiency of lighting devices up to 117lm / W (taking into account all possible losses).
Zenith luminaires are designed for wall mounting using a bracket with discrete adjustment of the tilt angle of the luminaire.
To create the necessary light environment, ZENITH series lamps can be equipped with secondary optics, which forms different light intensity curve types, as follows: «G», «K», «K1». This variety will meet any customer's requirement.
ZENIT series lamps are equipped by default with LEDs of cool white-glow (5000K). Also, at customer's request neutral-white (4000K) or warm-white (3000K) LEDs can be installed.
Luminaire's case and structural elements are powder-painted and resistant to environmental influences.
The luminaires are equipped with external power sources placed in a sealed metal cabinet. These sources can be removed from the luminaire up to a distance of 50 m.
ZENITH luminaires have a high degree of protection from the influences of environment (IP67). These lightings is an effective replacement for floodlights with MHL lamps of 1000-2000W.
- High efficiency of luminaires - more than 117 lm / W;
- Selection of qualitative secondary optics;
- Nichia LEDs (Japan);
- Slim body - thickness of only 7mm;
- Innovative heat removal technology;
- External power supply;
- Light weight of a luminaire;
- Instant switching-on the at low temperatures;
- Simple installation;
- Does not require special maintenance;
- Does not require special disposal;
- Class of protection - IP 67;
- Working life - more than 50 000 hours.
- Sports facilities;
- Alpine ski slopes;
- Extensive spaces;
- Industrial facilities;
- Railway tracks and interchanges;