Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1. The sale and purchase rules apply to all parties to the sale and purchase transaction between the buyer and seller of Elukvaliteet OÜ (registration code: 14487460), located on Kalevipoja põik 3, 13614 Tallinn, Estonia (hereinafter Prozektor) in the event of a legal relationship arising when purchasing goods.
1.2. In addition to these Rules, the legal relations between the parties are governed by the laws of the Republic of Estonia in force.
1.3. The seller reserves the right to change, amend or supplement the rules at any time in accordance with the established legal acts and requirements. Of any changes, corrections or additions, the authorized user will be informed by logging into Prozektor.ee website, and in order to make purchases in the online store, the buyer will have to re-agree with the amended rules.
2.1. Prices in Prozektor.ee are in accordance with clause 4.2 for the duration of the invoice payment.
2.2. All prices include VAT 20%.
2.3. To the specified price is added the price of delivery (excluding special offers), which is taken into account in your shopping cart.
2.4. If the price of the goods on Prozektor.ee is set incorrectly and is reported to the client before or after the introduction of the order and the client does not have time to conclude an agreement at a new price, Prozektor.ee reserves the right to cancel the contract and return the amount paid to the client.
SHOPPING BASKET AND ORDER EXECUTION
3.1 Select the product, click "Buy". Your “Shopping Cart” is created by clicking on the “Add Products” section.
3.2. To place an order, click “Checkout”. You will be redirected to the checkout page. The quantity of goods in the “Basket” can be changed by clicking on the “Quantity” section.
3.3. On the checkout page, enter the necessary information, click Continue, then select the delivery option and click Continue. Then select the payment option that is convenient for you and the “Continue” button.
- Choosing the payment method “Internet banking”, select your bank and press the “Select” button, then “Pay”. You will be redirected to the Internet bank page, where you must pay the cost of your order. After that, you will receive an order confirmation to your email.
- Choosing the payment method “Bank transfer” check the box “Select”, then “Continue”. After that, a link will appear on the screen where you can open the order you entered. After the order is accepted by the administrator, you will be sent an invoice for payment to your email. The order will begin to be executed after receipt of payment.
- Choosing the payment method “Cash”, click “Select”, then “Order”. After that a link will appear on the screen where you can open the order entered by you. You will receive an order confirmation by email. The order will be executed after confirmation by the administrator. Please check the order is correct!
- Choosing the method of payment method of payment “Bank card” click “Select”, then “Order”. It can be used if the delivery of Omniva, Eesti Post or at the point of delivery of goods Prozektor.ee is chosen. When choosing a home delivery, please specify the possibility of payment by credit card at the courier during his call.
- Choosing the payment method “By installments”, you need to fill in the proposed electronic application in the Prozektor.ee system for a consumer loan. After entering the order, Prozektor.ee employee will contact you and inform about further actions. This type of payment can be used if the order amount exceeds 50 euros.
3.4. Be careful when entering data during checkout, as the speed and convenience of delivery of goods depends on the accuracy of the data.
3.5. The sale contract is considered to be concluded after 100% of the order amount has been received on the account of Elukvaliteet OÜ, unless the order is executed immediately (if paid in cash on the spot).
4.1. Order can be paid:
- Internet banking
- Bank transaction
- Cash / bank card upon receipt of goods
- By installments (leasing)
4.2. You can pay for the order by bank transfer within 3 days of receipt of the invoice. When choosing the type of payment by “cash / bank card”, the entire amount must be paid at the point of delivery of goods to Prozektor.ee or to the courier at the time of receipt of the goods (cash only).
4.3. Your order is canceled if you have not made a payment within 3 days.
4.4. The invoice is sent by email after payment of the order.
DELIVERY AND ISSUE OF GOODS
5.1. After the conclusion of the contract of sale, the goods are delivered to the address you specify at a predetermined time.
5.2. The goods, together with the necessary documents, are delivered within the estimated delivery time specified in the description of the goods.
5.3. In case Prozektor.ee does not have time to deliver the goods within the promised time for reasons beyond the control of Prozektor.ee (the goods are temporarily out of stock, delayed due to the supplier’s fault) Prozektor.ee informs the client as soon as possible by email or phone within 3 working days from the moment of the conclusion of the contract, and also reports the new delivery time.
5.4. If the client is not more interested in purchasing the goods, he has the right to refuse the order and Prozektor.ee will return the full amount.
5.5. Courier delivers the goods to your specified address. No further address change is possible.
5.6. Please, when providing contact information, ensure their accuracy and correctness in order to avoid misunderstandings in the future. Prozektor.ee and the courier are not responsible for the delivery of goods, in case of incorrectly provided personal data.
5.7 When you receive or pick up an order, please check its status and sign an invoice or other document for receiving the parcel. If, upon receipt of the goods, you notice either an external defect of the parcel and / or goods, or a mismatch of the configuration, be sure to indicate this in the invoice or other document for receiving the parcel. Also in the presence of a courier, our employee at the point of delivery of goods or a post office worker, draw up a free-form report on the detection of defects in the goods. If you do not do this, we will not be responsible for:
- defects of the goods, if their cause is not a factory marriage;
- nonconformity of the order picking, if these discrepancies can be detected during the external examination of the goods.
If you choose a courier delivery method to your home, you wish to pay for your order in cash, make sure that at the time of delivery you have the exact amount of cash indicated in your order.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER AND RETURN OF GOODS
6.1. After payment of the order and before delivery of the goods, the client has the right to cancel his order by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a notification together with the account number or by calling +372 8840012.
6.2. After receiving the goods, the client has the right, according to the Law of Obligations Act, to get acquainted with the goods within 14 days. If the goods are not suitable for the client, the buyer has the right to return the goods within 14 days. The product must be unused and in the original packaging.
To return goods, you must submit an application, the form of which can be found here: the return form and send it to e-mail at email@example.com no later than 14 days after receiving the goods.
6.3. In case of cancellation of an order, in accordance with clauses 4.3 and 6.1, the amount paid for the order is transferred to your bank account together with the cost of delivery at the earliest opportunity, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the refund request, except for referred to in paragraph 6.4 and 6.2. If the order is returned for the reason indicated in clause 6.2, the amount paid for the order is transferred to your bank account together with the cost of delivery at the earliest opportunity, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the claim for return and arrival of the goods to the warehouse Prozektor.
6.4. In the event that circumstances that are not related to the Prozektor and / or the goods were used for purposes not prescribed by the instruction, caused the damage to the goods, Prozektor has the right to reduce the refund amount by an amount equal to the damage. In the case of recalculation of the amount, Prozektor will send to your email a statement on the reduction of the refunded amount. If the client does not agree with the terms of changing the payment, he has the right to involve an independent expert in the valuation of the cost. Expenses for the examination are divided in half between the Prozektor and the client, except in cases where one of the parties unreasonably refuses to. In this case, all costs associated with the examination shall be borne by the party who unreasonably refused.
6.5. The consumer undertakes to bear the cost of return, except in cases where the product to be returned is not in accordance with the order, or in a warranty or repair case.
6.6. The buyer must return the goods after submitting an application for a return within 14 days, or provide a certificate that during the specified period, the goods were transferred to the supplier.
WARRANTY AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RETURNED GOODS
7.1. Warranty service of all products offered in the online store Prozektor.ee, is provided under the terms of the warranty set by the manufacturer of the goods. The warranty period for the goods is specified in the product description. Upon purchase, the purchaser issues warranty documents with the goods, and specifies the conditions for the warranty service of the goods.
7.2. In order to avoid misunderstandings, please check upon receipt of the goods at the point of issue of the goods whether the warranty documents are filled in correctly, which indicate the following: model of the product, serial number, date of sale, signature of the seller and buyer. An invoice sent by e-mail or issued at the point of issue of goods is a guarantee document for the buyer.
7.3. Before you start using the product, please carefully read the instructions for use and use the product only in accordance with the instructions of its manufacturer, the characteristics and properties of the product and its purpose.
7.4. Even in the case when the manufacturer has established a warranty period of less than two years, the claim for non-compliance of the goods or services with the terms of the contract the Buyer has the right to declare to the Seller within two years from the date of purchase of the goods or receipt of services. The online store is responsible for the goods sold, not complying with the terms of the contract or with defects, goods that were such during the transfer or that arise within two years from the moment the goods are transferred to the buyer. From this it is assumed that during the first six months after the transfer of goods, the defect was already in the transfer of goods. This assumption is the responsibility of the online store.
7.5. If the quality of the goods does not meet the conditions of the contract, the Buyer has the right to demand replacement of the goods or cancellation of the contract and refund
7.6. In the case of return of goods that do not meet the quality, the paid amount is transferred to the customer along with the cost of delivery to the specified bank account at the earliest opportunity, but no later than within 14 days. Please return the product to the warranty center in its original packaging along with all accessories. The warranty does not apply to:
- damage caused by the fact that the goods were not used in accordance with the instructions for use, the conditions for storage and transportation of the goods were not met, or the goods were not installed as specified in the instructions;
- damage caused by the client;
- there are damages caused by natural disaster, lightning, fire, flood, etc .;
- physical and mechanical damage caused by the client;
- damage resulting from the entry of foreign objects, liquids, insects, etc .;
- damage associated with the use of non-original products or not certified by the manufacturer for use with the goods;
- the warranty seal of the goods, the serial number were damaged, signs of interference with the goods and violation of instructions were found;
- damage caused by changes in the technical data of the goods in connection with the maintenance of goods in non-certified representative offices;
- defects and damages arising from the use, together with the goods, accessories and components not provided by the manufacturer.
7.7 For legal entities, a guarantee for goods is valid for 3 years, the warranty period for which for individuals is the same.
RESPONSIBILITY AND FORCE MAJOR
8.1. Prozektor is liable to you and you are liable to Prozektor for damage caused to the other party by violation of these conditions in cases and amounts established by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
8.2. Prozektor is not responsible for the damage caused and the delay in delivery of the goods if the damage or delay is due to a circumstance that Prozektor could not affect and the occurrence of which did not foresee and could not foresee (force majeure).