Street LED luminaire OPTIMA STREET 2.0 18 W
- Brand: Ekvalt
- Product Code: LE-UCO-28-018-X-67C/W
- Availability: In Stock
OPTIMA STREET 2.0 luminaires could be installed on standard street lighting poles with a diameter of up to 48 mm using console brackets. The innovative technology of the non-ribbed heat removal FINFREE is applied to OPTIMA STREET luminaires: radiators made of specially selected composition of heat-conducting materials are installed in these luminaires. To create a comfortable light environment, the lamps of the OPTIMA series are equipped with secondary optics (LDC-WIDE) made of light-stabilized polycarbonate, developed by the specialists of LEDEffect. In the modification without secondary optics (LDC - COSINE) the lamps are equipped with a diffuser made of durable light-stabilized polycarbonate with a thickness of 2 mm. The luminaires are equipped with reliable cantilever brackets with U-shaped clamping fixers. Using these brackets the luminaires could also be installed on the wall. Angle is adjustable. Luminaire's case and structural elements are powder-painted and resistant to environmental influences. OPTIMA STREET 2.0 luminaires have a high degree of protection from the influences of environment (IP67). The luminaires are equipped with a sealed connector (IP 67) for the electricity supply.
- NICHIA, OSRAM, CREE LEDs (Japan);
- Secondary optics made of light-stabilized polycarbonate;
- Secondary optics of LED-Effect production;
- Instant start in low temperatures;
- Slim casing - thickness is only 7 mm, light weight of the luminaire;
- Replacement of the power supply without dismantling the lamp;
- Easy mounting;
- Onwall installation of the luminaire using an adjustable bracket;
- No specific requirements for maintenance;
- No specific requirements for disposal;
- Protection rating - IP67;
- Working life - over 50 000 hours.
- Parks and squares;
- Cycle paths;
- Sports facilities;
- Industrial premises.