LED luminaire KEDR WALL 2.0 150 W
- Brand: Ekvalt
- Product Code: LE-UWO-32-150-X-67C
- Availability: In Stock
КЕDR WALL 2.0 is a console LED luminaire of new generation. These luminaires are designed for onwall mounting using a bracket with adjustable angle. The innovative technology of heat dissipation called FINFREE was used while developing this series. This allowed the raise the luminaire’s effectiveness up to 140 lm / W, taking into account all energy losses. КЕDR WALL 2.0 luminares have the thinnest casings in the class of professional lighting - only 7 mm. To create the necessary light environment, KEDR STREET 2.0 series can be equipped with secondary optics, made of light-stabilized polycarbonate, developed by experts of LEDEffect. It is possible to produce luminaires with a power range from 25 W to 300 W at the customer's choice. KEDR STREET 2.0 series luminaires are equipped with LEDs of cool white-glow (5000K) by default. Also, at customer's request neutral-white (4000K) or warm-white (3000K) LEDs can be installed. Luminaire's case and structural elements are powder-painted and resistant to environmental influences. Casing color could be choisen from the RAL scale. Instalation of dimmable power supply units could be an option. The luminaires are well-designed to allow power supply unit replacement without dismounting the luminaire. KEDR STREET 2.0 lamps have a high degree of protection from the influences of environment (IP67).
- Nichia LEDs (Japan);
- Discrete adjustment of a tilt angle of the lamp;
- Slim casing - thickness is only 7 mm;
- Innovative heat removal technology;
- Secondary optics made of light-stabilized polycarbonate;
- Secondary optics of LED-Effect production;
- Replacement of the power supply without dismantling the lamp;
- Light weight of the luminaire;
- Instant start in low temperatures;
- No specific requirements for maintenance;
- No specific requirements for disposal;
- Protection rating - IP67;
- Working life - over 50 000 hours.
- Industrial areas;
- Parking lots;
- Railway platforms;
- Premises with a ceiling height of more than 10 m.