Industrial LED luminaire KEDR HIBAY 2.0 150 W
- Brand: Ekvalt
- Product Code: LE-USI-32-150-X-67C
- Availability: In Stock
КЕDR HIBAY 2.0 is a suspended LED luminaire of new generation. These luminaires are designed for suspended installation. To ensure the safety of installation, safety cords could be used. КЕDR WALL 2.0 luminares have the thinnest casings in the class of professional lighting - only 7 mm. The innovative technology of heat dissipation called FINFREE was used while developing this series. This technology allows the most efficient removal of heat from LEDs and electronic lighting fixtures. Lamps have high efficiency - more than 140 lm / W. If wall mounting is nesessary, fixtures can be equipped with optional brackets with discrete adjustment of the angle. To create the necessary light environment, the KEDR HIBAY 2.0 luminaires are produced in two versions: with secondary optics (LDC - DEEP), which allows you to create a concentrated distribution of light flux, and without secondary optics (LDC - COSINE). Luminaires with no secondary optics are equipped with a diffuser made of durable light-stabilized polycarbonate with a thickness of 2 mm. KEDR HIBAY 2.0 series luminaires are equipped with LEDs of cool white-glow (5000K) by default. Also, at customer's request neutral-white (4000K) or warm-white (3000K) LEDs can be installed. Luminaire's case and structural elements are powder-painted and resistant to environmental influences. Well-created lighting design allows replacement of the power source unit without dismanting the luminaire.
- NICHIA, OSRAM, CREE LEDs (Japan);
- Slim casing - thickness is only 7 mm;
- Innovative heat removal technology;
- Secondary polycarbonate optics;
- Replacement of the power supply without dismantling the lamp;
- Light weight of the luminaire;
- Instant start in low temperatures;
- The diffuser is made of durable transparent polycarbonate with a thickness of 2mm;
- Easy installation on cables or chains;
- Onwall installation of the luminaire using an adjustable bracket;
- No specific requirements for maintenance;
- No specific requirements for disposal;
- Protection rating - IP67;
- Working life - over 50 000 hours.
- Industrial areas;
- Railway platforms;
- Sports facilities;
- Premises with a ceiling height of more than 10 m.